STAR AQUATICS & FITNESS CENTER
Milpitas Star Aquatics & Fitness offers aquatic club membership to individual and family. Membership allows you to do lap swim, family swim and the gym exercise. Membership entitles members to use designated areas of the facility at designated times specified by the Milpitas Star Aquatics & Fitness Schedule. Members with children enrolled in lessons with the Milpitas Star Aquatics Swim School are also entitled to use the gym when their children are in their lessons.
- Click here to see Indoor Aquatics & Fitness Membership Schedule.
- Click here to see Our Membership Fees.
- Click here to download the Gym Membership Form.
- Click here to download the Account Changes Form.
- Click here to download the Membership Cancellation / Freeze Form.
If you are interested in applying for a membership, Please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Membership Application Question.
Our Pool Rules
At Milpitas Star Aquatics & Fitness, your safety and experience are very important to us. Our rules are intended to keep you and other patrons safe during visits to our facility. When you visit our facility, it is important that you and everyone in the facility remain safe.
Our pool rules include:
- Lifeguards / Safety Marshall and employees have the authority to ask a member to vacate the premises if he/she fail to follow the rules.
- Lifeguards / Safety Marshall are responsible for the safety of all swimmers.
- Any conduct determined by Safety Marshall or employee that jeopardizes the health or safety of the pool or its users are prohibited.
- All children 10 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All non-swimmers are to remain in the lobby areas and off the pool decks.
- All swimmers must wear proper swim attire.
- No rough play, horseplay or splashing in the pool area.
- Diving off the deck or start blocks is only permitted when accompanied by an MSTA swim coach.
- The large pool is for lap swim use only. Please share lanes and utilize a small pool for family activities.
- Do no PULL, SIT, or CLIMB on lane lines.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the pool area.